Third-Party Neutral Program
Through this unique, comprehensive and accredited four workshop program (160 hours), you will learn how to uncover the sources and dynamics of conflicts, clarify intentions, and facilitate the development of solutions toward reconciliation.
You will also develop your capacity in third party neutral roles of conciliation, mediation, facilitation of groups in conflict, and designing conflict interventions, through teaching, role-plays and conflict scenarios. You will find below a detailed description of each module.
As part of their training, Third-Party Neutrals learn:
- to remain objective and not take on the burden of conflict;
- to listen and not be judgmental or reactive;
- to be flexible and change their roles as the conflict resolution process evolves;
- to use conciliation, negotiation techniques, mediation, facilitation, dialogue and other group processes to assist conflicting parties in finding mutually acceptable solutions to their problems.
This program is designed for:
- Team leaders
- Business owners
- Conflict resolution practitioners
- Human resources professionals
- Any individual in a leadership position
- Any individual who wants to improve their communication skills