Deepening Your Practice Workshop
Enhance your conflict resolution practices in the workplace through this highly engaging and practical workshop.
Experienced mediators Harry and Lisa Webne-Behrman will provide you with a deeply enriching learning experience that will enhance your skills, identify your strengths and provide coaching and mentoring to improve on your weak-points.
In this supportive and challenging learning environment, you will be invited to address the real-life conflicts you are facing at work.
In this workshop, you will explore:
- Being a Reflective Practitioner: Mindfulness Tools for CRP’s
- Managing Impasse
- Addressing Power Differences
- Constructively Addressing Mental Health and Well-Being
- Facilitating Multi-Party Disputes
- Using Improvisation to Improve Creative Capacity
By the end of this workshop, you can expect to achieve a substantial improvement in your confidence, in your ADR skills and in your efficacy as a conflict resolution practitioner.