Enhancing Conflict Coaching Conversations Workshop
Do you need to explore the way you approach conversations or change the way you deal with conflict? Then this workshop is for you.
This course was designed not only for conflict resolution practitioners but for supervisors, employees and anyone who is interested in managing conflict effectively through a coach approach.
In each session of this workshop, you will explore:
- Theoretical, self-reflection and practical components.
- A case study and practice coaching sessions to help you build better conflict coaching skills.
- Preparatory work prior to each module (optional) to maximize group learning and group activities.
By the end of this workshop, you will:
- Recognize and employ the 4 key qualities of great conversations: emotional intelligence, active listening, being neutral and non-judgmental and strong communication and observation skills.
- Know the conflict coaching principles and process used by community conflict coaches
- Discern how conflict management styles can influence conflict outcomes
- Know how to move a conversation away from blame to finding appropriate solutions
- Apply effective communication skills to break down barriers and the value of non-violent communication
- Have substantial practice and confidence to better manage personal conflict situations and to help others do the same