1-Day Intro to Conflict Resolution | January 8, 2021
Trainer: Iman Ibrahim
Pre-requisites: n/a (all participants are welcome!)
Cost: $300 + tax
Location: Zoom Online
Students (full-time and part-time) receive 50% off ($150 + tax)
Not-for-profits receive 30% off ($210 + tax)
This one-day English workshop is ideal if you want to be better equipped next time you are faced with a conflict in your organization, work or community without having to take much time away from your schedule. It is also a great refresher if you have taken some of our training in the past!
This workshop will explore :
- The nature, layers and dynamics of conflict
- Values, beliefs and stereotypes and how they impact conflict
- Underlying and deep-rooted sources of conflict
- 5 principles of neutrality in resolving conflict
- 4 generic steps in the resolution of conflict
Learn the methods and techniques of the conflict resolution process and participate in interactive role plays. To find out more about the TPN certificate program, click here.