This one-day introduction to conflict resolution workshop is a cost-effective solution if you want to be better equipped next time you are faced with a conflict in your organization without much time away from the office.
It is a great refresher if you have taken some of our training the past or a great way to learn about the Institute’s approach if you are contemplating registering for some of our training modules!
This workshop will expose you to:
- The nature, layers and dynamics of conflict
- Values, beliefs and stereo-types and how they impact conflict
- Underlying and deep-rooted sources of conflict
- Five principles of neutrality in resolving conflicts
- Four generic steps in the resolution of conflicts
This workshop can be customized for organizations and groups!
Discounts can be applied on the registration form.
$150 OFF for students
$90 OFF for not-for-profits
|Event Date||06-07-2019 8:30 am|
|Event End Date||06-07-2019 4:30 pm|
|Registration Start Date||10-10-2018|
|Cut off date||05-30-2019|