Are you having a hard time working on achieving objectives in a team?
Are you feeling frustrated at the length and the time spent in meetings?
Are you experiencing tension in your team or in your community group?
If you are, a facilitator could be of help in any of the following areas:
- Planning sessions - strategic and project specific
- Problem solving including creative solutions
- Decision making including consensus building
- Developing solutions for groups in conflict
- Analysis of conflict and group dynamics
- Techniques on giving and receiving feedback
- Team building exercises
Group facilitation is the process by which a person who is acceptable to all members of the group, substantively neutral, and has no decision-making authority intervenes to help a group improve the way it identifies and solves problems and makes decisions, in order to increase the group's effectiveness.
The facilitator's main task is to help the group increase its effectiveness by improving its process. (Roger Schwarz, 1994)
Call us at 613-235-5800 to receive a free consultation and case assessment.
Please note that we will also be providing you with references upon request.