Circle Foundation: Level I
Introduction to Circles is a dynamic, experiential workshop that will build the foundation for understanding the elements, values, teachings and approaches for effectively convening groups.*
*Offered in English only.
The learning objectives of Circle Foundation: Level I are:
- Understanding of universal approach of circles – foundational elements, values and teachings of circle practice including indigenous healing and sacred teachings.
- CICR’s Third Party Neutral (TPN) principles and Circle principles
- Spectrum of Circle processes
- Sequence and synergy of circle process including structure, roles and responsibilities, function and challenges, in addition to Samoan Circle.
- Practical application of circle process including reconciliation and human identity needs
- Art of Question – deepening the circle conversation
- Inclusivity –creating a safe space for dialogue, and stakeholder identification
- Participatory Practice and Reflection
This workshop is for anyone who wants to learn and practice new ways for bringing people together with the goals of recognizing their mutuality, (re)building trust, and working towards a common goal.
|Event Date||06-10-2017 8:30 am|
|Event End Date||06-11-2017 4:30 pm|
|Registration Start Date||04-21-2017|
|Location||Saint Paul University|