Circle Foundation: Level I
Introduction to Circles is a dynamic, experiential workshop that will build the foundation for understanding the elements, values, teachings and approaches for effectively convening groups.*
*Offered in English only.
You will gain an understanding of:
- Values and principles underpinning circle practices
- Introduction to circle processes
- A means to focus and deepen stakeholder conversations
- Creating powerful questions
- Inclusion and group dynamics
- Identifying and understanding stakeholders
- Link to community-based conflict resolution
This workshop is for anyone who wants to learn and practice new ways for bringing people together with the goals of recognizing their mutuality, (re)building trust, and working towards a common goal.
|Event Date||06-10-2017 8:30 am|
|Event End Date||06-11-2017 4:30 pm|
|Registration Start Date||04-21-2017|
|Location||Saint Paul University|